Posted on September 1, 2020
- Motif closed its doors after raising $126mm and being one of the early innovators in the space
- Empower purchases Personal Capital for approximately $1 billion representing the largest acquisition we have seen to date
- Goldman Sachs set to release robo in 2021 after falling behind competition. Will they have a last-move advantage?
Posted on August 14, 2020
- Socially Responsible Investing continues to garner interest; 2019 net fund flows nearly 4X times greater than 2018 flows
- Portfolio Sustainability metrics only slightly improve by choosing conscientious options
- SRI funds are more expensive but promising performance has offset the fee hike thus far