Tag: Morgan Stanley
Posted on August 23, 2021
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the CPI for All Urban Consumers increased 5.4% from June 2020 to June 2021. This is the largest 12-month advance since the year ending August 2008.
- This coincided with new winning robo advisors: Schwab, Wealthfront, Schwab, & Morgan’s Inflation Conscious option.
Posted on August 17, 2021
Morgan Stanley Access Investing is the digitally managed account platform offered by Morgan Stanley. Access Investing stands out immediately for its unique investment themes including Robotics & AI, Defense & Cybersecurity, Emerging Consumer, Genomics, Diversity, and others.Read More…
Posted on June 7, 2021
- What is Direct Indexing? Direct indexing is an investment strategy that seeks to replicate the underlying stocks of an index instead of holding an index fund.
- Schwab, BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley have all engaged in transactions that could influence their ability to offer direct indexing at scale.
Posted on February 11, 2021
Robo advisors struggled early on in 2020 but came back strong. However, not all robos had the same returns. Titan Invest, Morgan Stanley Robotics, Morgan Stanley Emerging Consumer, Interactive Advisors (Legg Mason Growth and Income portfolio), Wealthsimple, and SigFig all stood as top-performing robo advisors in 2020.Read More…
Posted on September 15, 2020
- Through the first half of 2020 results were mixed, with five of eight SRI portfolios outperforming their respective standard portfolios
- Betterment SRI, Merrill Edge SRI, and Morgan Stanley SRI lead the way over the first half of 2020
- Over the trailing 2-year period, all five SRI portfolios outperformed their non-SRI counterparts at the same provider despite higher fund fees