Tag: Morgan Stanley
Posted on July 15, 2021
- SigFig remains the top 5-year performer due to strong overall allocation
- Zacks and Wells Fargo show stellar 3-year equity returns
- Morgan Stanley Access SRI is the top choice for 3-year performance while being dedicated to ESG funds
Posted on June 7, 2021
- What is Direct Indexing? Direct indexing is an investment strategy that seeks to replicate the underlying stocks of an index instead of holding an index fund.
- Schwab, BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley have all engaged in transactions that could influence their ability to offer direct indexing at scale.
Posted on May 10, 2021
Morgan Stanley Access Investing is the digitally managed account platform offered by Morgan Stanley. Access Investing stands out immediately for its unique investment themes including Robotics & AI, Defense & Cybersecurity, Emerging Consumer, Genomics, Diversity, and others.Read More…
Posted on February 11, 2021
Robo advisors struggled early on in 2020 but came back strong. However, not all robos had the same returns. Titan Invest, Morgan Stanley Robotics, Morgan Stanley Emerging Consumer, Interactive Advisors (Legg Mason Growth and Income portfolio), Wealthsimple, and SigFig all stood as top-performing robo advisors in 2020.Read More…
Posted on September 15, 2020
- Through the first half of 2020 results were mixed, with five of eight SRI portfolios outperforming their respective standard portfolios
- Betterment SRI, Merrill Edge SRI, and Morgan Stanley SRI lead the way over the first half of 2020
- Over the trailing 2-year period, all five SRI portfolios outperformed their non-SRI counterparts at the same provider despite higher fund fees